Friday, October 4, 2013

Coney Island Birthday Party

 Our Coney Island Themed party was a huge success this year! Accompanying this brightly colored cake is a variety of candy, pink elephant cookies, themed drinks, pancake dipped sausage, chicken on a stick, "build your own" nacho bar, hot dogs, popcorn and cotton candy!


   
Our amazing photographer missed the food table but to be fair, it was raining, a hundred degrees out and she was 8 months pregnant! I am grateful she came at all! I did manage to get a picture of her running the cotton candy machine but I'm posting one of my husband instead. They were both surprisingly good at it; they must have been carnies in a previous life.


Luckily, the rain did hold off for the most part and my giant popcorn boxes were not destroyed. Between the balloons, face painting, pinatas, swimming and most of all the SUGAR, the girls and their friends had an amazing time.










No comments:

Post a Comment